Star Moving Solutions is an International Logistics organization delivering comprehensive shipping, procurement and logistics management solutions. We work with discriminating commercial clients on a global basis with a specific capabilities in austere environments.
How Star Handles Logistics
Through our dedicated division, STAR Logistics Services, we create extensive value for our clients. We operate in a linear, yet innovative performance based format that breaks through barriers and exceeds expectations while adhering to U.S. Compliance and Regulatory mandates. Most importantly, STAR is truly accountable, and we are committed to fully transparent customer service with a designated point of contact. We never outsource responsibility no matter the circumstance.
As a U.S. Registered Small Business, STAR also provides Freight Forwarding and Integrated Logistics Solutions (I2S2) on a global basis that includes management of the U.S. Chain of Continuous Custody on behalf of our clients and end users. STAR manages all customs and commercial document formalities, including IOR, associated with end to end logistics requirements in all parts of the world – covering both levy/duty exempt and commercial material where fully imported duties are required. STAR is well versed in providing U.S. Flag conveyance where required coordinating closely with U.S. Maritime Administration (MARAD).
Star is fully compliant with AECA and ITAR Part 122.
Integrated Intelligent Support Solutions (I2S2):
- Air Charter & Critical Air Freight Solutions
- Distribution Services
- Life Cycle Logistics Solutions, Support, and Management
- Logistics (Logistician) Commercial Program Management, Comprehensive Material Management and Total Asset Visibility (TAV),In Transit Visibility (ITV) and Virtual Warehousing in unison with our proprietary, open architecture solution.
- The STAR solution provides strategic flexibility to operations and end users in extremely complex environments.
- STAR is a fully adaptable gap filler that virtually any program or project can depend on during the situational crunch time.
- Procurement and Sourcing (specializing in local, host nation & regional non standard procurement)
- Importer of Record (IOR)
We start the process with a FREE no-obligation in-home move estimate.
This in-home estimate will insure that all aspects of the move are observed and insure an accurate estimate of the move cost and time. A representative from STAR will come out to your residence in order to assess the final weight and dimensions of the items that require to be relocated. Once the weight and size are determined, STAR will provide you with an estimate for door-to-door service.
Get a Quote
Contact us for a free, no-obligation, in-home consultation.